Pennsylvania Ag Department To Host Hemp Summit
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture will kick off the first half of its PA Hemp Summit on Tuesday, Dec. 8, followed by a two-day trade show and reception March 30-31.
The Pennsylvania Hemp Summit aims to increase the commonwealth’s shared knowledge and resources in order to inspire innovative investments and to form transformative partnerships in the hemp industry. Hemp farmers, processors, supporting industries and hemp industry experts will be able to connect and network.
With three breakout session tracks, attendees from a variety of backgrounds and knowledge levels can find something for them. A full agenda and list of speakers is available at https://pahempsummit.com/. Sessions include:
- Hemp: Seed to Sale
- Looking Outside the Industry: How to Make Hemp a Centerpiece of the PA Economy
- KEYNOTE: Hemp for All: Building a Just, Socially-Inclusive, and Competitive System
- Research Outcomes: A Conversation with Hemp Specialists and Agronomists
- The “Gateway Crop”: Guidance and Resources for New & Beginning Farmers
- Marketing & Branding: Proven Strategies to Navigate an Emerging Market in a Time of Crisis
The trade show and reception will be located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, at the Lancaster County Convention Center on March 30 & 31, 2021. This location is also home to the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square.