NCSU Hemp Field Day Goes Virtual
The 2020 North Carolina State University (NCSU) Virtual Hemp Field Day is now live on the NCSU Extension website. Visitors will find a collection of video presentations and field demonstrations from faculty, staff and graduate students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences as well as updates from the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
Topics covered include:
- Floral Hemp Cultivar Trials
- Floral Hemp Nitrogen and Potassium Fertilizer Rates
- Floral Hemp Foliar Nutrient Analysis
- North Carolina Industrial Hemp Update 2020
- Industrial Hemp Foliar Disease Management
- On-Farm Hemp Drying Observations and Preliminary Drying Studies Results
The webpage, hemp.ces.ncsu.edu/2020-hemp-virtual-field-day, will be updated as research results become available.
If you have any specific questions about the material, email [email protected]